Friday, October 24, 2008

In Anxiety

Interviewer: Tell me, do you think you can do this job?

Interviewed: Yes I do, I believe I am more than up to it.

Interviewer: So you can handle the pressure?

Interviewed: Yes I can handle any pressure I never snapped I know it when it pushes you into the dirt and throws you mercilessly into an open grave and crushes your head and squeezes your heart with a steely fist of ice and fills your lungs with thick black acidic smoke I know it very well I never snapped the idea is to fight back when it pushes you push it back you can always struggle and franticaly punch nothing and hold back the closing walls and hold up the falling roof and bite at the plastic bag and hold your breath forever and kick and kick and never scream you stiffle the scream or maybe the pressure does but you never screamed because screams are frightenning you just shut up stay silent in control don't panic don't panic DON'T PANIC

Interviewer: Good to know. That's all, welcome to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment