Sunday, May 11, 2008

ISB

They turned the lights off on the plane.
Finally...
It's been a very long flight.
And I can't quite remember what it is I'm fleeing from.
Bad joke, I know...

Some guy was arguing angrily with the stewardess a while ago,
said something about wanting to go home.
They wouldn't let him disembark, of course.
So childish of him.

Some warm fluid is dripping right next to my eyes.
Oh that's a tear.
feels good.

It didn't go on very long, though.
Too bad, wish it did.

Well I don't think anybody should blame me,
what better to do, than to cry?
What better way to prove to yourself you can still feel.
That you aren't really as monstrous as you'd have yourself believe.

It didn't go on very long, though.
No, Sir.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    I hope you don't mind if I link to your blog from mine...

    enough depression, try to see the light my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, of course I don't mind, thank you :)

    & you're right of course. I promise I will. I'm trying. In any case, my depressed posts haven't yet exceeded my happy ones, so I'm thinking I'm not a hopeless case!

    ReplyDelete