Monday, July 20, 2009

In Providence

I've been blessed enough to see providence up close.

I remember how I thought that I needed to make a certain amount of money to be able to sustain my family in Egypt, and how I was offered 500 pounds more.

And lately I've felt that we need a bit more money, and I was thinking that if my wife gets any job, we'll need that job to pay a certain amount of money, and guess what happens? A job comes along, and she gets offered 500 pounds more!

I like knowing that I get more than I hope for, and I like feeling safe to hope for more.

I also like how the word providence is related to the word provide,
Fittingly enough, one can etymologically link providence to providing to vision.

I like God providing for us, and I like it when I can spot a larger vision than mine in what he causes to happen with us.

So this is to remind myself of you, your thoughts and your work, Father...
Thank You, I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment